In the global village in which we currently live, multiculturalism is imperative for the training of any professional who intends to serve the public.
With current language teaching techniques, classes are student-centered and grammar teaching takes place in the background. Thus, trainees are able to gain fluency in situations essential to their work, regardless of their initial level.
The most direct reasons why professionals in the field of tourist services, Spa, aesthetics, well-being and health dedicate themselves to learning foreign languages are obvious and useful:
- Facilitates communication between professional and client at all levels, but more specifically with regard to the explanation and description of the entire therapy process, as well as individual counseling.
- Bearing in mind that we not only teach the language but also contribute to forming international awareness, it becomes easier to avoid and resolve conflicts and misunderstandings that may arise, both from unfamiliarity with the culture and the language.
- The fact that we make an effort to speak the language of the client or patient, who may not even speak ours, will make them feel more comfortable and relaxed, feeling safe and making their therapeutic process more effective.
- Posture in the spa;
- Dealing with different types of customers – specific needs;
- Payment methods.
- Patient guidance before, during and after therapy.
- Geographic – directions / how to get to the spa;
- Unsatisfied customer;
- Disappearance of personal property;
- Other situations;
- Return of forgotten goods.
- Garage / Parking;
- Own terminology and useful vocabulary.
266,75€ or 50€ registration + 2 instalments of 112,50€ (to be paid until the beginning of the course)
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
Despite being aimed at all those who work or study within the areas of health, beauty, aesthetics, well-being or tourist services, it is also open to anyone interested in the subject.
Payment must be made by bank transfer to IBAN
PT50 0007 0000 0029 0422 07523
HOLDER: Centro de Ayurveda
It is essential to send proof of payment to the email: