Our body treatments include massage, exfoliation and wrapping therapy adapted to each patient, making use of the local flora. Body exfoliation involves mixing a granular substance with a cream and/or essential oil which is rubbed all over the body in order to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise the skin. Its application with gentle massage techniques ensures the removal of dead cells, revitalising your skin and giving it back its natural, smooth and moisturised appearance.
Among its many benefits, the following stand out:
- Contribution to the improvement of natural and uniform skin tone.
- Effective against cellulite
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates the metabolic system.
- Increases the body’s capacity and efficiency when it comes to eliminating toxins
- Prepares the body for the summer, namely to obtain a beautiful and uniform tan
- Gives the skin a healthy appearance, which feels silky to the touch.
- The exfoliating massage also has relaxing and/or invigorating characteristics, depending on the ingredients and techniques used.
- A body scrub is also used as a preparation for other treatments: in the case of a body wrap, the previous scrub opens the pores and makes the skin more receptive, thus enhancing the effects of the following treatment.
Whether integrated into our fantastic Therapeutic Programmes or applied on their own, the variety and proven benefits of our therapies make them something not to be missed.
This course integrates the Master in Ayurvedic Therapy and Consultancy. If you later decide to deepen your knowledge and join the Master, the amount invested in this short course will be deducted from the total amount of the Master and its completion will be considered as a module already completed.