Either to prevent cases of illness or to deal with a present problem, Panchakarma is a therapeutic programme with a deep detoxifying, toning and rejuvenating action on all the tissues of the body. It is so profound and effective that its benefits are felt at all levels in our body, mind and spirit.
With therapies of an apparent simplicity, its effects are strongly effective in:
- Reversing the negative effects of everyday life
- Cleansing the body of toxins rooted in its deepest tissues
- Restoring and maintaining good health
- Balancing all the body’s systems
- Improving the general functioning of the whole body
- Clearing the mind and providing previous peace
- Opening subtle energy channels
- Increasing vitality
- Promoting self-confidence and general well-being
Some of the therapies that are part of this programme are:
- Nutritional and psychological counseling
- Food therapy
- Phytotherapy (with local flora)
- Sweating therapies (Pinda Swedana, herbal bath, herbal exfoliations)
- Oleation therapies (Massages, Shirodhara, external Vastis)
- Vasti Karma
After the initial ayurvedic consultation the treatment programme is tailored to your specific needs, as well as the compounds to be taken and the nutrition indications to be followed. Each of the 9 days includes the application of a therapeutic programme of approximately 1h30, on our premises.
NOTE: All programmes include specific asanas (yoga positions), work on specific marmas (vital points), ingestion of tinctures, sunwater, teas and also dietary monitoring. We suggest that the clients follow our anamnesis protocol so that the most adequate programme can be indicated to them and so that they can be given a folder with personalized information to the needs of their bio-type.
9 days – 1h 30m / day
To book private consultations or simply ask any questions contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org