Among the benefits provided by the fascial manipulation technique are pain relief, restoration of movement, relief of tension, improvements in circulation and reduction of oedema (swelling).
- Anatomy and physiology of the fascial system.
- Explanation of the biomechanical model used in the application of this technique.
- Anatomical location of the main fascial points.
- Evaluation of musculoskeletal dysfunctions:
- Methodology and strategy for treatment
– Inflammatory phase
– Proliferation phase
– Remodelling phase
460,75€ or 50€ pre-registration + 4 instalments of 106,25€ (to be paid before the beginning of the course)
We can have an explanation of the advantages for students who buy individually and in the future decide to take the full course.