Among the benefits provided by the fascial manipulation technique are pain relief, restoration of movement, relief of tension, improvements in circulation and reduction of oedema (swelling).
- Anatomy and physiology of the fascial system.
- Explanation of the biomechanical model used in the application of this technique.
- Anatomical location of the main fascial points.
- Evaluation of musculoskeletal dysfunctions:
- Methodology and strategy for treatment
– Inflammatory phase
– Proliferation phase
– Remodelling phase
460,75€ or 50€ pre-registration + 4 instalments of 106,25€ (to be paid before the beginning of the course)
We can have an explanation of the advantages for students who buy individually and in the future decide to take the full course.
Payment must be made by bank transfer to IBAN:
PT50 0007 0000 0029 0422 07523
HOLDER: Centro de Ayurveda
It is essential to send proof of payment to the email: