This is a theoretical-practical course suitable for those who feel the need to know in more detail our own particularities, tendencies and deficiencies and those of those around us.
Using up-to-date techniques proven by the experience of millennia, the content of this course is an indispensable resource not only for all therapists, but for all of us, for the correct assertion of the state of each individual. We will cover in an introductory way, but with practical productivity, the following forms of diagnosis:
- Diagnosis through the nails, the tongue, the eyes and the face.
- Psycho-corporal language marks.
- How Ayurvedic analysis of faeces and urine works.
- Introduction to diagnosis through the pulse (Nadi Pariksha).
- Identification of biotypes:
- Composition and predominance of elements in people through a list of physical and behavioural characteristics and consequent prediction of disease tendencies (Prakruti vs Vikruti).
- Biofeedback techniques – methods of screening subtle energy system disturbances.
- Correct handling and composition of clinical and anamnesis records.
242,50€ or 50€ pre-registration + 2 instalments of 100€ (to be paid until the beginning of the course)
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
However, it is necessary to consider that it is a challenging course with moments of theoretical and practical evaluation throughout the training.
It is recommended to have some knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology for a correct application and understanding of the therapies and techniques involved.
If you feel the need to deepen your knowledge, you can enjoy a 30% discount on the Anatomy and Physiology Course taught within the Advanced Course on Complementary Osteopathic Techniques – talk to us!
This course integrates the Master in Ayurvedic Therapy and Consultancy. If you later decide to deepen your knowledge and join the Master, the amount invested in this short course will be deducted from the total amount of the Master and its completion will be considered as a module already completed.