This course is designed to describe the components of the human body, detailing their functions and groupings, increasing vocabulary and enabling the student to:
- Describe the anatomical planes of the human body;
- Identify the layers of the skin and the sense organs;
- Describe the bones of the human skeleton;
- Identify types of joints and their joint movements;
- Identify muscles of the human body;
- Know the circulatory and lymphatic systems;
- Know the respiratory and digestive systems;
- Know the nervous and endocrine systems;
- Describe the urinary/excretory and reproductive systems.
We will approach the anatomical study of the main organs and human functional systems, their coordination and integration as well as the principles that control these functions, focusing on the movement of the human body under the mechanical and functional aspects, with emphasis on the neuro- muscular and biomechanical aspects (joints, muscles, nerves and circulation).
At the end of the training, the trainees should have acquired and deepened knowledge and skills that allow them to have a functional understanding of the morphology and functioning of the organs and systems that determine human movement.
266,75€ or 50€ pre-registration + 2 instalments of 112,50€ (to be paid untill the beginning of the course)
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
However, it is necessary to consider that it is a challenging course with moments of theoretical and practical evaluation throughout the training.
This course is part of the Advanced Course in Complementary Osteopathic Therapies. If you later decide to deepen your knowledge and join the Advanced Course, the amount invested in this short Course will be deducted from the total value of the Advanced Course and its completion will be considered as a module already completed.
Payment must be made by bank transfer to IBAN:PT50 0007 0000 0029 0422 07523 HOLDER: Centro de Ayurveda (David Ferreira) It is essential to send proof of payment to the email: email@example.com