Every year, Boomland is hosting, an Integrative Holistic Health course, a co-production between Centro de Ayurveda and IdanhaCulta/Boomland.
This course is held by Centro de Ayurveda. It is certified by DGERT (the Portuguese state recognised diploma for professional studies) and it’s taught by David Ferreira, Kindala Rocha and Acácia Coyac.
The course is a practical and complete approach to complementary medicina, integrating its main resources in their functional integrity.
The integrative approach to health care and cure has been the basic matrix of the Ayurveda practice for thousands of years.
Boomland, with an autochthonous holm oak reserve, is located next to the Idanha dam; This is the place that hosts Boom Festival (which, since 2008, has won some of the most important awards for sustainable events) and Being Gathering.
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Medicine (Kaya Cikitsa);
- Creation of a line of cosmetic products, herbal supplements and various amenities (”Ausadha”);
- Massages and body treatments for prevention and treatment;
- Therapies for the 5 senses (”Abhyanga”, “Mardana” and “Panchaswastta”);
- Sanitation and food regulation;
- Behavioral therapy (”Dinacharya” and “Rutucharya”);
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Psychology Resources (”Graha Cikitsa”);
- Trauma supression protocols and presentation of therapeutic resources.
A certified Integrative Health course. Follow this link to download the program.
Boomland, Idanha-a-Nova, Portugal
1.440€ Course + Food (Full Board)
Full board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner):
(20€ per person, per day)
1 vegetarian meal and 1 non-vegetarian meal, per day
Organic and locally sourced meat
Welcome Dinner and Farewell Breakfast included